Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My life in a nutshell

Ive played soccer for about 11 years and was on the Middletown High School's soccer team for my junior and senior year. We went to the state championship both years and came back with the trophy both years as well! Winning the championship two years in a row is something ill never forget.

These are my best friends Brittany, Emily, and Brooke. They are practically my sisters. We all met through soccer and have grown up together. Whenever we are all together were always laughing and making a scene. I don't know what I would do without them!


My boyfriends name is Alex Rodriguez. He plays baseball at Methodist Univerity in North Carolina. Hes been my best friend since 9th grade in high school and has been there for me through everything. We actually went to rival high schools so it was always a big deal when our school's played each other in sports. (Middletown always won though) (:

The beach is my favorite place to be. I love summer time and just being outside when the sun is shining! I plan on moving closer to the beach once I graduate college and being a beach bum for the rest of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment